What should be the optimal breathing during labor and birth a woman?
- During weak contractions breathe in some special way it is not necessary.When the pain will grow, you'll need deep slow breathing technique - it will help you not to increase tension during the fight, but rather to relax.Inhale do three bills through the nose, belly inflate while slowly, exhale for seven accounts through the mouth, lips pull tube, belly blow off slowly.With this account you will have the six approaches inhale-exhale in one minute.
breath while passing head crumbs
One of the most difficult moments in the birth of women is considered to curb attempts, when the baby's head is already a great burden on the initial section of the birth canal, and push even impossible (for example, the cervix is not fully opened).No matter how had a strong desire "to push" the baby, do not go at it on occasion!It is fraught with breaks of soft tissues of the vagina and perineum and birth traumas baby.In this situation, you will hel
Breath vain attempts at
To prepare for this period of useful exercises on breath hold.They will be useful not only for women but also for the baby who gets the most resistance to lack of oxygen.The need for this arises at the birth of crumbs.The more he suffers a short-term lack of oxygen, the less serious the consequences would be even hypoxic manifestations in childbirth.Expectant mother the ability to make a pause in breathing can help more effectively to work on pushing.This in turn will accelerate the passage of the baby through the birth canal.In early attempts should be made as much as possible a deep breath through your mouth, hold your breath - the air must put pressure on the diaphragm, and through it - to the bottom of the uterus, as if pushing the baby.When there feeling short of breath, exhale slowly through your mouth, and then re-enter the air in the lungs.During attempts cycle of respiratory movements must be repeated three times.The maximum delay of breath, to which you should aim - 30 seconds.
- With increasing labor try to use more slow breathing.Inhale at the expense of 5, exhale on the count of ten, you get four breaths per minute.Breathe like this for 1-2 minutes.Just such a long breath may not be possible.
- Between contractions, no pain, but there do not go out of the rhythm of breathing.Breathe easy, rhythmic, inhale through the nose, for example, the 2-3, exhale through the mouth into the account 5-6.
If you like to sing in the shower or popular songs often purr any melody, engaging in economic affairs, perhaps you will be much easier to bear with song.Vibration Voice blocks the flow of pain signals to the brain, thereby reducing the intensity of sensations during labor contractions.
• In the first stage of labor, when contractions only gaining its strength, you can sing any pleasant for you melodious, quiet song.Stretching the vowels, you are, in fact, go to the very technique of deep, slow breathing, which helps to relieve stress and excessive birth quickly and without pain.
• When the contractions intensify, sung exhale vowels "o", "a", "y".Make sounds should be low - it is believed that it is this tone of voice helps to maximize relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles.Also the pronunciation of these sounds not only relax orbicularis oris muscle, and muscles of the cervix - then disclosure would go a lot faster.