found two long-awaited strip on the test, experience joy and share the news with family and friends, it's time to report their position to the antenatal clinic.When you first visit the doctor will conduct inspection and issue you a card in which you will find a wide variety of analyzes and surveys , who have to go.All of them are required and are very important, so that they pass Treat responsibly and follow all the time.
During pregnancy in an organism there are specific changes that need to be kept under control.It is a variety of tests and examinations help implement it, and, accordingly, can properly prepare for childbirth.In I and II trimesters I have to take tests every month, and III - each week.If it is found abnormal, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate supportive therapy and indicate additional terms that must retake the tests.
What tests and examinations during pregnancy to go through future mom?First of all - CBC , as well as the analysis allows to determine the Rh factor and blo
We give a sample list , which included the necessary analyzes, surveys, as well as the dates of their conduct:
- a blood test to determine Rh factor, and group - appointed at the first prenatal visit;
- clinical blood test (to determine the uniform elements and hemoglobin level) - at least 4 times for the entire pregnancy;
- blood sugar (analysis is needed to identify expectant moms such serious diseases, such as diabetes - to be taken on the first visit;
- coagulation (blood test to determine protrombirovanogo index) - performed at the first visit;
- bloodHIV, syphilis rent on the first visit, and then a period of 30 weeks and 36 weeks;
- blood for hepatitis B must pass once during pregnancy;
- urinalysis (total) rent before each visit to the doctor the day beforeAdmission to the time of your visit to the doctor was able to evaluate the result of this analysis;
- smear on the flora of the vagina - this analysis is necessary to pass the first time you visit the doctor, and then at 30 weeks and 36;
- bakposev nose to determine the carrierStaphylococcus aureus - is necessary to pass the study on the account in the formulation;
- feces on eggs of worms - this analysis will be appointed at the first visit to the doctor.
As you can see - nothing terrible and difficult in this list is not, strictly adhere to these important dates and regularly attend antenatal clinics.
How to be tested and undergo examinations during pregnancy
All tests must pass not only timely, but also correctly.In order to have the most accurate results before taking the need to prepare.
- for blood test sent to a laboratory fasting (perfect - do not eat during the 8-hour before delivery).Note that in this case, juice, tea, juice and other beverages also referred to food, so that their use will have to abstain.It is not necessary to hurry and worry before performing this procedure, you need to rest after a walk, sit, relax - and then the consistent results of this analysis are guaranteed.
- To pass urinalysis it is very important to collect it in the morning, to the parameters of the study were as efficient as possible.Before collecting urine necessary to carry out hygienic preparation, which avoids incorrect results.It is not necessary to store the collected urine more then 2 hours to avoid the development of foreign microflora.
desirable choose to surrender all analyzes a lab, as in different parts of the methods by which the studies are carried out, and the unit may differ.More often than at any antenatal clinic has its own laboratory in which tests are conducted free of charge.
It is likely that during pregnancy, the doctor may order additional tests, and , surveys , which are carried out for a surcharge and are carried out at the request of the woman.
Laboratory diagnosis improving day by day, there are new opportunities.Quite often during pregnancy is carried out so-called «triple" test - was intended to estimate the risk of having a baby has certain birth defects and genetic diseases.To pass this test, it is necessary in the period 15ti - 20-weeks to donate blood for analysis to determine the level of alpha-fetoprotein, unconjugated estriolda and human chorionic gonadotropin.On the basis of this analysis, the doctor can make some conclusions about possible fetal abnormality.
popular today screened for TORCH-infections , which include herpes, rubella, toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus, and others.As is known, these diseases can be asymptomatic and cause the fetus great harm. disease toxoplasmosis can lead to spontaneous abortion in the early stages.If infection occurs at a later date, it is likely to develop visual impairment, and various malformations of the nervous system .Rubella resulting in multiple defects fetal development. Cytomegalovirus in the mother can lead to violations of the formation of the internal organs and the brain.
All of these infections do not bode pleasant, so it is necessary to insure.After all, parents want their children to be healthy.