called jock itch fungal infection of the skin in the inguinal folds.The appearance of the disease characterized by inflammatory patches of reddish-pink and red-brown in the inguinal folds.This gives rise to itching and burning of affected areas.Jock itch is a fungal disease that affects the large skin folds.When running as an inflammation of the disease moves to other parts of the skin of the human body, and nail infections occur.Let's look at why there is fungal infection of the skin inguinal folds, and what are the treatments for jock itch?
The causes of the disease.
mainly a disease in men.Causes of jock itch can be factors:
- a metabolic disorder, especially carbohydrate,
- increased sweating,
- hot and humid weather.
This disease can be transmitted from another person, the carrier of fungal diseases.Transmitted infection by direct contact with a sick person, through personal items, footwear, clothing and household items.
As already mentioned, jock itch starts with stains
If time does not begin treatment for jock itch, the acute course of the disease can develop into a chronic condition with a sharp aggravation in summer.
methods of treating diseases
treatment of jock itch traditional method.
to treat jock itch, during its acute course, use antihistamines - suprastin, tavegil etc.The affected areas of skin treated with 2% iodine solution, mikozolonom, nitrofunginom, zhikoseptilom.After treatment, the skin salve, which has in its composition sulfur or tar.
therapy for external use antifungal agents.Well help preparations such as clotrimazole, ciclopirox, ketoconazole, oxiconazole, terbinafine, econazole.More acts effectively 3% Salicylic acid 10% sulfur.
to cure jock itch was correct and timely, should consult a doctor.He was prescribed individually for each patient, taking into account the severity of the disease, and who have fewer contraindications.
treatment of jock itch traditional methods.
In folk medicine, there are many effective tools and methods for the treatment of jock itch.We bring you the most effective folk remedies recipes.
1. to treat the disease by this method will require 20 g dry herb St. John's wort, 15 g of dried chamomile flowers, leaves, cranberries 15 g, 10 g of dry grass, yarrow, 10 g of eucalyptus leaves, 5 grams of dried flowers of violets.All mix and 1 tspcollection pour 1 cup boiling water.Insist 30 minutes, then strain.Need to drink 3 times a day for ½ cup, every day for 20 days.
2. agent for lotions.To prepare it, you need to take equal amounts of dry grass, yarrow, series, flax seed, shredded oak bark and mix well.50 g of a mixture of sugar and 1 liter of boiling water, wrap a towel, leave to cool.From the infusion make gadgets on inflamed skin.Moistened skin allowed to dry, then lubricate the foci of inflammation zinc ointment or rumble.
3. For the treatment of jock itch by following a national need to take a radish seeds and grind in a mortar.Then add a little water to make a paste.The resulting mass smeared the affected skin.
4. in treating the disease effectively as a folk remedy: equal parts of kidney poplar and birch should chop and stir.The mixture pour vodka or alcohol and put it stand in a dark place for one week, then strain.From tincture make lotions to the inflamed areas.
5. Fresh celandine grind and grind to a state of slurry.The resulting mass is put on the gauze or bandage and apply for 20-30 minutes to the centers of jock itch.Once inside, you can take fresh juice of celandine - 2 drops to 1/3 cup boiling water 3 times a day.
6. can cure the disease, and so popular method: 1 tbspchopped fresh leaves of clematis pour half a liter of boiling water.Insist that are resealed and insist 1:00.The tool is used for lotions, good wetting inflamed skin.
7. most simple methods of treatment of this disease is the solution of salt and soda.
2 tbspsalt dissolved in 0.5 liters of lukewarm water and used for lotions.
little baking soda diluted with water to form a thick paste.Rub the paste place the affected skin and let dry.Then foci of inflammation sprinkle cornstarch.
choosing methods of healing from jock itch you must remember not to self-medicate, and need to be treated under medical supervision, to prevent the transition of acute forms of jock itch in the chronic stage.