Over the past decade, an area of medicine that specializes in the fight against age-related changes in a person's appearance, has reached such a level that professional activity has sometimes been compared to Artists.Indeed, sometimes you have to not quite fertile material "sculpt" a new, more attractive appearance, which is similar to the creative work.In order to maintain or restore youth are different techniques that today are well represented.
can be quite calm, knowing that even at that critical moment when anti-aging creams, ointments and other cosmetic products to help stop, there are other, more radical means and methods of rejuvenation, which will be available.Are there today, such methods of rejuvenation that combines maximum efficiency and safety?As for facial rejuvenation, there are hardware and injection methods of rejuvenation, which would be worth to talk in more detail.Disorders that affect the aging of the facial skin associated with many factors, the most important of which are meno
1. Mesotherapy. This method of rejuvenation is the injection and in some cases gives a great result because there are used drugs that enhance the regenerative processes in the cells of the dermis.It is important that fibroblasts can be manufactured as more collagen, namely, such an effect can be achieved through mesotherapy method in which naturally increases the elasticity of the skin.If you combine such radical means and methods as mesotherapy with vitamins, you can achieve amazing results in skin rejuvenation.
Today in rejuvenating the greater emphasis on the use of hardware cosmetology, mesotherapy leaving in the shade, which is rather unfair.It manifests itself quite well, especially when used in conjunction with polishing, cleaning, easy peeling face.
2. Introduction of hyaluronic acid.Such radical injection means and methods of rejuvenation have proven to be very good, you should give them credit because they have virtually no side effects.If you have symptoms of sagging, aging skin, the method of administration of hyaluronic acid manifests itself as well as possible, a person acquires a young, juicy appearance, the skin becomes velvety.All this leads to the main result: a feeling of satisfaction, comfort, dryness of the skin disappears.It is important to align the wrinkles that inevitably occur over time in the face.It is through the introduction of hyaluronic acid via several pinholes unnoticeable can achieve smooth skin.Wrinkles and folds are filled, leveled the face, and the result is stored for a long time.
3. Botox. opinions of various experts in the use of Botox injections for facial rejuvenation are different.Someone thinks this radical means and methods used for rejuvenation, hazardous to health, while others consider them quite interesting, and have the right to exist.With the help of Botox injections can remove wrinkles, in fact, for these purposes, and this method is used.If the puncture site and the dose will be picked up correctly, you can get excellent results without risk to health, avoid toxic effect on facial muscles.
4. Filament lifting. These facials are able to visually eliminate the shortcomings of the skin, which invariably arise as a result of aging.The yarns are implanted in places where wrinkles are formed, preventing their further deepening.The effect is similar to those sought by the application of plastic surgery, but it all becomes much more gentle way.Yarns arranged in the subcutaneous adipose tissue and are fixed in the scalp, as necessary, if the time support begins to lose effect, it is enough to simply pull a certain area faces, shortening the filament.In most cases there is no need to pull the entire face, it is sufficient to make 2-3 zones and to add some effect injections described above.
5. Plastic Surgery. Perhaps the most radical method of rejuvenation.Of course, everyone knows that the medicine in this area has reached considerable heights, and the risk is not so great, but a lot of people still afraid to take this radical step.The cause of this is the need for the introduction of anesthesia, the fear that something is skewed and have long to recover, in addition, many do not want to take long courses restorative postoperative period.All this has some merit, but modern surgeons work so masterly that the tissue damaging is reduced almost to a minimum.However, no one is immune from mistakes.
In conclusion, I would like to say that before you go to some radical means in order to achieve the effect of rejuvenation, should assess the degree of risk, weigh the pros and cons.Not in vain the means described above are called "radical", which means you can use them as a last resort.