Normally the immune system protects the body from the introduction of a variety of foreign agents.Carries it is through the development of antibodies, whose main task - to neutralize the invading organism substances, so-called "antigens."Sometimes, the immune system fails to work and begins to respond to the first completely harmless to humans as a dangerous substance.This starts destroying the body overreaction, that is to allergies.At this time the cells are released from the bioactive substances, including histamine.
Its effect on the body just gives rise to itching, swelling, mucus production enhancement, spasm of bronchial smooth muscle with the possible development of suffocation.If histamine is released much, it can lead to a state of shock - when the blood pressure drops sharply, lost consciousness, impaired breathing and heart function.What is an allergic reaction of the human body?
predisposition to allergic reactions man inherited.However, there are other reasons: dysfunction of the gastr
for the female body - this is a serious stress.And if a person has an allergy predisposition, it can occur after giving birth for the first time and escalate.At risk - mother, which proceeded with pregnancy weight gain, edema, high blood pressure.After all these complications associated with immunological reaction, due to which the liquid is accumulated in the adipose tissue and leading to edema, and consequently, to a set of overweight, hypertension and significant changes in the kidneys.If you do not pay attention to these symptoms, the same problem may appear in a child.
You learn to respond to this or that person allergic reaction time and correctly, if you know, how it develops and dangerous for life.Urticaria is characterized by rapid onset blisters with bright red edge and pale center.This rash is very similar to burns, remains on the skin after contact with nettles, and therefore is called urticaria.Blisters may focus on one place or occur throughout the body and cause severe itching.
• Allergic rhinitis or runny nose, accompanied by nasal congestion, itching unbearable intensifying its wings, bouts of sneezing.
• Allergic conjunctivitis - an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the inner surface of the eyelids and the eyeball, is characterized by its redness.There are lacrimation, photophobia, eyelid edema and pruritus.
• Acute enteritis - inflammation of the lining of the intestine, the symptoms of which include vomiting and loose stools.
• Angioedema is manifested in the form of a limited swelling of the skin, subcutaneous tissue or mucous membranes.Most often it develops in the lips, cheeks, eyelids, forehead, scalp, hands and feet.May suffer joints, mucous membrane of the larynx and gastrointestinal tract.For example, swelling of the mucous membranes of the throat accompanied by a cough, hoarseness, asthma, and gastrointestinal tract - abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting.
• Anaphylaxis - the most dangerous allergic reaction in which blood pressure drops sharply and the blood ceases to flow to vital organs.If time does not take action, it can even be fatal.Anaphylactic shock is often accompanied by respiratory failure due to swelling of the larynx or bronchial spasm, abdominal pain, pruritus.
Before allergy treatment, you need to be pretty sure that under the above-described symptoms are not hiding another problem.And without a visit to the allergist can not do as without proven tests that it carries out.Suspected allergens in a very small amount is injected under the skin, depending on the reaction doctor will judge the presence and severity of allergies.Blood test.It is based on a complex analysis of competition between the special "tagged" antibodies and the body's own antibodies that precisely to determine what material has an allergic reaction.Bioresonance computer research methods.Determines the change of the electromagnetic field in the body occurring in response to specific allergens present in food or in the air.Any kind of allergic reaction may develop under different conditions of implementation of the allergen into the body with food, inhaled pollen or volatile substances, in contact with skin.And, depending on how the hit allergen organism will depend first aid.
most common food allergy develops in children, but adults are familiar with blisters appear suddenly after the excessive use of, for example, mandarin or chocolate.Often there is not only rash but angioedema can appear abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea.Sometimes the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and asthma - wheezing, and shortness of breath.Food allergies usually manifest once during a meal or two hours after.Among allergenic products may be frequently used, such as cow's milk, chicken eggs, fish, shrimp, and other seafood, nuts, honey, and citrus.As first aid is necessary as soon as possible to excrete the leftover food.To do this, induce vomiting, after drinking water.If the food has been eaten for over an hour ago, a well to do a cleansing enema.From medicines should be taken antihistamine, and an hour later - a sorbent such as activated carbon.