Acute suppurative otitis is already a complication of acute otitis media (tubootitis), in which inflammation affects the mucous membrane of the auditory (Eustachian) tube.Pathogens are the staphylococci, pneumococci, streptococci.Essential for the development of the disease state is nasopharyngeal child (strong and frequent colds, adenoids).The body of a child with good immunity to infection may give a powerful immune response is unlikely to allow the transition of acute otitis media.
Treatment of acute otitis media may be carried out as a medicine and folk remedies.Particularly effective is the use for the treatment of acute otitis media in the complex.
acute purulent otitis is also called perforated.Most it is in children than in adults.
Symptoms and treatment of acute otitis media:
• pain in the ear with a pulsating character and is constantly growing;
• rise in body temperature to 40 degrees;
• intoxication: fatigue, weakness, paleness of the visible mucous membranes and skin
• hearing loss;
• breakthrough of pus through the eardrum.
purulent discharge may be in large numbers;first blood.After leaking pus pain decreases, but suffers hearing - is lost.
Treatment of acute otitis otorhinolaryngologist appointed after a thorough examination of the sick child.
Very important factors are:
• bed rest;
for more rapid and successful treatment of the procedure paracentesis - made a small incision of the eardrum.It should be cleaned daily toilet ears, put into the ear canal turundy with drugs (levomitsetinovy alcohol, 3% boric alcohol, 1% solution dioksidina, 2% salicylic alcohol, and so on. D.);used hot compress and dry heat is very conducive to the rapid recovery of physiotherapy, restorative therapy, antibiotic therapy.ALWAYS concomitant treatment nasopharynx, as until restored patency of the auditory tube, the special effect of the treatment should not wait.
hole (perforation) in the eardrum can remain for a long time even after the withdrawal symptoms will be conducted and necessary treatment, and the child will feel healthier.It is necessary to keep the process under control, to prevent transition of diseases into a chronic form and hearing loss.Due to the perforation in contact through the hole is too cold or warm air in the tympanum of the child may be dizzy, and when released into the cavity of the ear through a hole in the eardrum dirty water or dust can again develop otitis media.If the doctor at survey told my mother that the child has a perforation in the tympanic membrane, the ear must be protected from the effects of cold air from dust during walks from water penetration.It is necessary during bathing, shampooing, wear a special hat child, which protects the ears from the ingress of water, or inserted into the external auditory meatus cotton wool soaked in liquid paraffin.Going for a walk, we must make sure that the child's cap closure tabs, if the summer on the street is cool, you can throw on the head hood.
effective and relevant in the application of the treatment of acute otitis media folk remedies
• eat more foods that contain ascorbic acid - an infusion of rose hips, hawthorn, various citrus fruits, and so on. Etc .;
• use more grapes, preferably sweet varieties;Grapes for the body is a great source of energy needed to successfully combat diseases;there are cases when regular consumption of grapes in large quantities able to treat severe purulent otitis, who did not respond to medication means;
• cleansing external auditory meatus of pus use tampons soaked in garlic juice or infusion of chamomile flowers.To prepare, take one teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, filter through several layers of bandage or sterile gauze;
• after the toilet of the ear must be entered into the ear canal for about an hour and a half turundy soaked in juice from the leaves of the plantain, mixing it in a ratio of 1: 1 with the juice of cabbage the hare;
• inserted deep into the ear turundy gauze soaked in the juice of pine needles;
• very effective in the treatment of acute otitis media infusion of mint leaves - 2 tablespoons fresh leaves in a glass of vodka.Insist week, strain and bury 3-4 drops in a sore ear every 3 hours;
• tincture of bitter nightshade leaves 2 tablespoons of leaves to ½ cup of vodka.To insist week, strain.Inserted into the ear turundy abundantly soaked this tincture in the morning and evening;
• tincture melilot.It is produced and is used as in the previous recipe;
• successful treatment of acute otitis media and pharmacy tincture of calendula tincture of walnut husk (10%), infusion Japanese Sophora.These tinctures buried in each ear, three drops 3-4 times a day;
• severe pain in the ear enjoy the folk remedies: give ear turundy abundantly soaked with a mixture of alcohol and glycerine 1: 1 or mullein oil, which is obtained by insisting fresh flowers mullein in oil.It turundy change every 3 hours, and you can not pulling turundy, dig the oil on top of it, about 10 drops;
• drops of tincture of echinacea are introduced into the ear with a pipette every 2 hours;
• to relieve pain in the ear using garlic oil.It is introduced into the auditory canal for a few drops.For garlic oil boiled for a few cloves of garlic in vegetable oil, and insist for a week.Garlic juice in its pure form is not recommended as a good chance of getting burned.
It is necessary to remember the following: before you treat your ears, you must first cure the nose, as the two bodies are linked eustachian tube and the treatment of the body entails a different treatment.
Remember that the treatment of folk remedies can not replace the treatment of acute otitis methods of classical medicine.Starting treatment of folk remedies or medicines should be only after examination and consultation of a specialist.Incorrect, delayed treatment of acute otitis media assignment can lead to complications and irreversible consequences.
Do not get sick!