There are several species of this unpleasant disease.Each species has its own peculiarities.Consider the symptoms and course of the most common types of angina in young children.
Catarrhal angina. This species is found more often.In this sore throat temperature remains normal or increased only slightly.If you carefully examine the neck of the crumbs, you can see the reddened enlarged tonsils, the child is ve
tonsillitis. is more severe angina.The temperature at this angina can jump very sharply, and will hurt not only the neck but also the muscles and joints.There salivation, lymph nodes under the jaw increases, the tonsils become red at first and then they appear festering having a whitish color, the doctors call them follicles.
fungal angina.This angina usually occurs in young children, whose bodies are still poorly copes with virus attacks because not strong immunity.Symptoms of fungal angina are the same as follicular, however, often joined by a violation of intestinal microflora.There is such a sore throat frequently in autumn and winter.
Gerpangina. provoke Coxsackie virus group A, transmitted by airborne droplets.The disease has an acute course, starts with a headache, general weakness, raising the temperature to 38-40 degrees, the unpleasant relations with swallowing.The kid may also complain of pain in the stomach and muscles.
diphtheritic angina. This form requires special attention, as diphtheria is very dangerous infectious diseases.This angina are most susceptible children aged years old and up to five years.The source of infection is a serious disease of the diphtheria bacillus, which is hitting the mucous membranes of the mouth, throat and nose starts to actively proliferate, releasing toxic substances and poisoning the baby.It also happens that when the temperature rises and the general malaise in young children parents start self-treatment with improvised means that are prescribed by the doctor at early disease, because the symptoms of a sore throat is very similar to the symptoms of colds.It was only after 3-5 days, with ineffective treatment, which does not give positive results, causing a specialist.When diphtheria angina such a pause is very dangerous because it can cause severe complications such as local character, and in the internal organs, and weakening of the body will be very difficult to cope with the infection.When diphtheria angina must be compulsory introduction of diphtheria serum.Treatment of a sore throat should be carried out in a specialist infectious diseases hospital.
How to organize the treatment of angina in young children?
Treatment of angina depends on its type.If you need one kind of antiviral drugs at the other - the use of antibiotics.Treatment of angina in any case be assigned a doctor and only after careful examination.When the first symptoms is required to call a doctor to the house.Chances are that you will be offered to hand over analyzes - swabs from the throat and nose, urinalysis and blood.Do not get carried away gargle - gargle with frequent (more than 4-5 times a day), you can achieve the opposite effect - the process of inflammation in the tonsils last long.
How to care for a sick child.
• Provide your child to bed.Scarce against?Do not insist too much.After a while, he feels that he needs to rest.
• At high temperatures necessarily poite baby tea, stewed fruit, any other available liquid to flush toxins from the body, and did not occur dehydration.The liquid can be given from a spoon, syringe, cup.
• Do not give crumbs carbonated beverages, they act on the sore throat, like sandpaper, in addition, they contain flavoring and coloring agents, which gives an extra burden on the liver, and it is now at a different job.
• The room where the sick pipsqueak necessarily wet cleaning every day and ventilate several times a day.
• Food is better to give in a shabby or mashed potatoes, so easier swallowing, and eating does not cause these symptoms.
The baby faced with angina as little as possible, and even did not know what it is, it should be given to prevention, which is to increase the body's defenses.
• Teach crumbs observe the regime of the day, making sure your child enough rest during the day and went to bed in the evening time;
• Engage in strengthening immunity, hardening spend using the frequent walks and morning exercises;
• when planning a vacation, consider that a child is not easy to adapt to new climatic conditions Avoid extremes of temperature and humidity;
• pass a medical examination of all professionals to make sure none of the child problems of upper respiratory tract.Ask your audiologist - no need to cure a chronic runny nose, correct a deviated septum.Consult your dentist about tooth decay and gum disease.
Besides drugs the treatment of angina in young children spend using homeopathic means and methods of alternative medicine.