frontal sinus - sinuses, which are located above the eyebrows, maxillary - are above the upper jaw, latticed - located between the eyes and behind the nose and spheroidal - located at the top of the nose, behind the eyes.
All sinuses (sinus) have access to the nasal cavity, so they are very vulnerable to any infection, disease that enters the nose itself.Depending on what the sinuses are inflamed, distinguish the following diseases: sinusitis - an inflammat
In most cases there is inflammation of the maxillary sinuses - maxillary sinusitis.It occurs when infection with the entry rhinitis, colds, flu, measles and many other diseases.
Its main symptoms: stuffy nose (usually at the beginning of the disease it is one-sided), mucous membranes, and then purulent discharge from the nose, loss of smell, pain in the forehead, cheeks and nose.It may also be present pain with pressure on the sinuses, sore teeth, swelling, fever.
course, at the first symptoms is essential to consult a doctor. Sinusitis - an extremely dangerous disease that can drag on for years.In addition, it is possible to treat sinusitis folk remedies at home.Such recommendations can give you and the doctor.
Today, people are increasingly using treatment of folk remedies .Sinusitis - not a special exception.
There are a number of popular recipes , which slightly upgraded for life today.
1. need to boil potatoes in their skins, then drain the water, and breathe the vapors, potatoes can be added to stretch.To improve the effectiveness of the procedure, you can add a few drops of essential oil or tincture of herbs.
2. It is necessary to grind 4-5 cloves of garlic , pour a half cup of boiling water, add one (1) teaspoon of vinegar (preferably apple).Sniffing, cover with a towel or blanket.Upon cooling, the mixture - add boiling water.This procedure effectively carry out several times a day, for 10-20 minutes.It has long been known that garlic has a bactericidal action, is very good in the presence of staphylococci and streptococci.It is recommended for the prevention of colds and sinusitis regularly eat garlic to eat raw.
3. Onion grate on a fine grater, add a teaspoon of honey, pour half a glass of water, wrap and let 5-7 hours, then drain.This solution should be rinsed daily nose.Water is necessary to use boiled or mineral.For straining use gauze or a bandage, folded in several layers.
4. Take honey, onion juice, cyclamen root, aloe, Vishnevsky ointment .Mix everything until smooth.Eat ointment must be heated up to 37-38 degrees.Apply the ointment on a cotton swab and put into each nostril for 25-30 minutes.Estimated time to cleanse the nasal passages - about 20 days.The ointment is stored in a cool place in a tightly sealed container.
5. spruce resin (200 g), bring to a boil, add 1 onion (chopped), 50 ml of olive oil, 15-20 grams of vitriol, all carefully stir.The ointment should be used as a compress.
6. Prepared bulb must be cut into two parts.Wrapped in a bandage, to apply on both sides of the nose cut side, and secure with a bandage wrapped around his head.Such a procedure is particularly good during sleep.
7. In the treatment of sinusitis, it is recommended to use inulin. He is in great quantity in the fresh juice of the prickly thistle.Juice must instill 5-6 drops into each nostril, for 9-12 days.
8. To cure sinusitis treatment of folk remedies offers nose washing water with iodine or potassium permanganate .This is one of the most common and effective ways to treat sinusitis.It should be noted that the procedure of nasal lavage can not throw back his head back to avoid getting water in the ear canal.It is possible to prepare a solution to use sea or iodized salt.During the epidemic of influenza and colds recommended brine preparation pour into a bottle and constantly irrigate the nasal cavity.
9. It is also a good analgesic is radish juice .It is used when there are severe pain in the nose and ears.
10. Take dried chamomile flowers (15-20g), 10-15g calendula, geranium onion 5g.This fee is necessary to pour a glass of hot water and taken by inhalation.
11. St. John's wort, dried chamomile flowers, marsh cudweed need to take 10-15 grams and boil in a separate pot boiled water.Give infusions and mix.The solution was instilled into the nose 3-4 times a day 5-6 drops in each nostril.You can also use this infusion by inhalation.
Sinusitis - a disease which is increasingly diagnosed in people of all ages, the disease can last for a long period of time, so do not neglect and delay treatment.It is necessary to seek the help of experts, after consultation You can treatment of folk remedies at home, alone, as a complement to medical treatment, a doctor or primary therapy.Do not start the disease, prompt treatment will speed up the healing process and avoid complications.