There are many reasons that can cause discomfort in the throat and lead to disease.It may be too hot drinks, sudden changes in temperature, the passion for smoking, addiction and eating ice cream in the cold.All this can lead to a cold throat.To avoid this, it is necessary to take appropriate precautionary measures.But if you still catch a cold throat, let's talk about how to treat it.Today there are effective means of long-term pain in the throat.
The risk of throat
Throat is a place of entry to the body of necessary nutrients.There have respiratory processes, as well as digestive.Therefore, the throat is a kind of "border", passing through which air is filtered, cleaned of impurities, and into the lungs.Properly perform this function helps the throat tonsils, which act as a barrier.Tonsils are the following: pipe, lingual, pharyngeal (adenoids) and palatal (glands).Due to the fact that the surface is covered with folds of the tonsils and "Labyrinth" mucosa (crypts and lacunae) increases the sur
Causes sore throat:
- Cold air
- Eating too hot drinks
- Damage throat foreign bodies
Causes sore throat:
- Tonsillitis .Developed for acute angina.Accompanied by an increase of palatine tonsils.On examination can detect modified their appearance, they have an unhealthy bright red or grayish hue (depending on the form of angina) and several loosened, changed their surface is uneven.Also, with pressure on the tonsils occur purulent discharge, often with an unpleasant odor.The development of chronic tonsillitis contributes to a violation of nasal breathing, diseases of the paranasal sinuses.It contributes to the aggravation of diseases of the cardiovascular system.This is because the cause of chronic tonsillitis often serves streptococcus bacterium, which causes rheumatic fever having feedback from the heart, its manifestation - acquired defects.
- Pharyngitis .Developed by inhalation of cold or polluted air, smoking, drinking.An important role in the occurrence of acute pharyngitis play microbes and viruses.At the same time there is a dryness in the throat, feeling pain when swallowing, burning, scarring or "tickle" can be a little fever.For the treatment need special funds from prolonged sore throat.
- Laryngitis .Develops Overvoltage voice, smoking, alcohol abuse, and appears as one of the symptoms of SARS, influenza, scarlet fever.At the same time the voice becomes hoarse or lost entirely.Difficulty breathing, you may be painful, "barking" cough.The mucous membrane of the throat can be hydropic, leading to nausea and vomiting.Inflammation can be so severe, that can cause disruption of the brain, reducing overall health.It may appear headache, runny nose, ear infection (otitis media).
Nutrition for sore throat
Here are some step by step recipe to return to his neck in a healthy state.
1. Changes in diet or health food.To return to a healthy state is required to revise the outlook on food.Henceforth, should not eat foods that may injure the mucous membrane of the throat.This includes rough, solid food.Instead, the diet should include cereals, soft bread, a variety of soups, boiled vegetables.A useful means of prolonged sore throat will be pumpkin dishes.Recommended fatty foods, especially those containing vegetable oils.Such food nourishes the mucosa, and covers it with a protective layer that prevents the throat from various unfavorable factors.Excluded spicy food, which leads to irritation of the mucous membrane.This garlic and onions will be very useful.Garlic contains healing properties, as well as essential oils.At the beginning of the disease with a strong sore throat recommended soaked or cooked garlic.When the inflammation begins to fade, you can use garlic in raw form.It is recommended to drink plenty of warm: heats the site of inflammation, and leads to more rapid cleanse the body.Food should be thoroughly chewed to bits of food is not chewed mechanically damaged an already inflamed mucosa.Such foods like crackers, waffles, cookies need to be eliminated from the diet because they can scratch the mucosa.It should be for some time to avoid the following foods: honey, chocolate, nuts, citrus.Notwithstanding their beneficial properties, they can cause a sore throat, cough.
2.Create the right atmosphere - the best remedy for persistent pain in the throat.Avoid cold air, and it is not necessary to be in a smoky room, not to mention the fact that most of the illness should not smoke.The patient must take care of your voice and try to keep communication to a minimum, if not to talk for a while.Inhaled air must be warm and humid.