pressure difference between the inside and the outside is able to cause a person physical damage - barotrauma.Barotrauma is sometimes called occupational disease divers and really, when diving descents to get this damage is possible.However, apart from the risk of divers earn barotrauma there and representatives of other professions, hobbies, even ordinary citizens.In particular, barotrauma can be obtained during the occupation of free-diving, when the pressure during take-off and landing air vehicles, and so on. People who are closely associated with the work, passion in which case of a sharp pressure drops, should have information on the topic of barotraumatreatment of ear disease.
especially sensitive human organs to changes in atmospheric pressure are the inner and middle ear.Such injuries can be divided into 2 types.With the development of injury due to pressure changes only in the ear canal or middle ear cavity say about the first form of barotrauma.The second type of barotrauma occurs when the p
So a sharp drop in atmospheric pressure is able to negatively affect the human inner ear, and the damage may occur (gap) of the eardrum.The main symptom of the fact that people got ear barotrauma, is feeling a sharp blow to the ear, and then almost immediately begins severe pain.Pain accompanied by dizziness, tinnitus in noise and ringing, hearing is significantly reduced.In those cases where the eardrum is torn from ear bleeding.Since the ear barotrauma can adversely affect the subsequent normal operation of this body, it is necessary to take treatment of this disease, which should seek medical help.
However, before the victim will be given qualified medical treatment are a number people can give him first aid, which will be the following.
1. Where barotrauma accompanied by the rupture of the eardrum, which will indicate bleeding from the ear, you must be very careful, but carefully cleaned of blood clots ear canal.If there was an explosion in the ear canal may show impurities, to get dirt on them and should be carefully disposed of.The cleaning process is carried out with sterile cotton wool, which is screwed to the probe.Be aware of important points: Any damaged ear lavage is strictly prohibited, as this in the tympanic cavity can be entered infection.
2. Once out of the external auditory canal will remove any foreign content should be carefully processed inside the skin cotton swab, pre-coated with a boric alcohol.
3. After treatment must be applied to the injured surface triple sulfanilamide powder (lightly powdered).
4. In the future, in order to prevent entry of infection in the outer ear canal inserted sterile dry turundy.
5. do daily dressings.
6. In cases where damage to the inner ear when the victim observed some functional disorders, such as dizziness, you must comply with bed rest.
7. doctors prescribe anti-inflammatory and restorative therapy using appropriate medications.
8. Depending on how pronounced traumatic injury and what his character, further treatment may be performed in a hospital or clinic.
As preventive measures for possible ear barotrauma was excluded, you must follow some precautions: the treatment of the disease is not required, if you maintain the normal function of the auditory tube, their continuity, to ensure a gradual, slow change in pressure whenit's necessary.For all services, which are provided with special conditions (diving, coffered, flight), the most important condition is a thorough professional and medical selection.
Due to the fact that in recent years more and more popular in our country becomes a hobby, like diving for amateur divers is not superfluous to remember what physical principles can adversely affect their bodies.Apart from moisture, the cooling medium of high density, very important from the medical point of view is that of a direct and indirect impact pressure.
in confined spaces due to compression of the gas as the depth of immersion and thus increase the pressure may cause barotrauma.Body cavity filled with air, and the gas pressure in the normal state of a person is in equilibrium with its environment.In cases where the output of gas is prevented from, the balance may be disturbed, resulting in possible damage to the tissues.Blood rushes to the vessels, mucous membranes swell, is bleeding, but the most susceptible to destructive processes paranasal sinus cavity and inner ear.The most common type of barotrauma, and the main cause of morbidity is a divers ear barotrauma.