Allergy - a heightened sensitivity to various substances, shown in contact with them (inhalation, touch ingestion) unusual reactions (rhinitis, lacrimation, skin rashes, etc.). Substances that cause allergies (allergens) can be quiteharmless for human health of various environmental factors: dust, pollen, trees, animal dander, fungi, drugs.In some cases the allergens are heat or cold, as well as substances found in cosmetics, tissues, saliva and venom insects, etc... In addition, allergies may have hereditary.Let's talk on the topic of allergies and allergens for the human body.
Allergens conventionally divided into edible biological, chemical and pharmaceuticals.Allergic reactions diversity of manifestations and severity of the individual for each person.
• Asthma in the human body - the most severe respiratory allergies.A mandatory feature is its choking with difficulty exhaling.
• Cold allergy is manifested by itching, redness, and sometimes swelling of certain parts of the skin, and may be accomp
• Atopic dermatitis - a chronic reaction (idiviruyuschaya pathology manifests itself by itching, rashes on the skin).
Symptoms in humans
In some cases, allergic reactions are so weak that you can not even know that suffer from allergies.Runny nose, watery eyes and other symptoms resemble the common cold.It may appear small rash.Other signs and symptoms of allergy - urticaria, rhinitis, conjunctivitis, asthma, eczema, swelling of the mucous membranes - can last from several minutes to several days or even months.An allergic reaction may also be accompanied by pain in the stomach, a violation of the bowel bloating, diarrhea, fever, herpes, headaches, etc.
diagnosis in humans
for diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases, it is important to find out the type of allergen or group, cause allergies, and avoid contact with him.
• Try to identify themselves first substances that cause your allergies, and always avoid them.Make sure that your home is free of dust, fluff and ticks.If you are allergic to pets do not keep them in the house.
• If you do not know what exactly causes allergies, limit your consumption of coffee, alcohol, smoking, use neutral soap, shampoo.The rooms remove all the carpets and replace linoleum floors made of natural materials or wood.Do not wear metal jewelry, especially of nickel and copper.
• Go on a healthy diet.Every day, eat as many vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C and calcium.
• If you are allergic to medications, always carry a special card, which says exactly what medicines you are allergic.Tell family, friends and colleagues, and do not forget to tell your doctor about all your allergies.Allergy treatment should be comprehensive and include the elimination therapy (creating hypoallergenic conditions at home and at work), specific immunotherapy, pharmacotherapy.It is also important to comply with a special hypoallergenic diet.