In this article we will talk on the topic of allergy in healthy humans.Home allergy - a reaction to allergens from house dust and dust mites.
main goal - reducing their content around the patient.Recommendations following:
- regularly ventilate the room and maintain the necessary humidity using wet cleaning;
- clean carpets, feather pillows and books and clothes (especially during exacerbations) are stored in a closed cabinet;
- due to static electricity, the most accumulating dust on the TV, the computer, so as often as possible, wipe them (in this case on the face should be protective bandage);
- curtains (of cotton or synthetic fibers, preferably without too much draping) wash at least once every three months;
- possible change linens twice a week, wash it at temperatures above 55 degrees.
danger of mold in the body of a healthy person is that they secrete poisonous substances (mycotoxins) that can be harmful to health.To combat them, except for some of the above measures, please note the f
- after taking a bath or shower, wipe it dry wall, use special tools for cleaning of the premises, do not get wet;
- remove the mold with smooth surfaces (metal, ceramics, glass) with water and ordinary detergent and fungal attack treat wooden furniture with a damp cloth and then dry right place disinfect 70-80% ethanol solution.
To avoid relapses in the body of a healthy person with allergies to tree pollen during their flowering (March - May) are prohibited: fruit - apples, pears, quince, peaches, apricots, cherries, kiwi, banana, plum, nectarine, prune,avocado, pineapple, orange, lemon, mandarin, grapefruit and juice drinks, jams and preserves containing them, marmalade, candied fruit, candy, honey, vegetables and cereals - potato, carrots, peppers of all kinds, eggplant, tomatoes, celery, rice, wheat, anise, nuts - almonds, filberts (hazelnuts), alcoholic beverages, marinades, meats, hot and spicy foods, any dish with spices, chocolate, coffee, cocoa, herbs, fees, medicines on herbal basis, aspirin, shampoo and cosmetics to herbal and fruit components.
When pollen allergy grasses flowering period (May - beginning of August) banned:
- cereals - wheat, rice, rye, barley, corn, oats, millet
- vegetables and spices- carrots, tomatoes, celery, parsley, parsnip, coriander, fennel, anise, cumin, coriander, fennel
- potential sources of wheat (in the composition may include flour) - sauces, sausages, breads, pancakes, pastries, puddings, cream cheesepasta, bouillon cubes, ice cream, candy, coffee substitutes from grain, beer, whiskey, vodka, mayonnaise, chewing gum, baking powder, potential sources of corn (can be part of) - bacon, ham, biscuits, donuts, beer, carbonateddrinks, candy, ketchup, cereals cereal, instant coffee, cough syrups, popcorn, jams and jellies, preserves, pies, some types of toothpaste, chewing gum, glue on stamps and envelopes (in any case do not stick them withusing saliva, using the language!).
- different drugs charges, herbs, herbal preparations based shampoos and cosmetics with fruit ingredients.At an allergy to pollen of weeds in the flowering season (end of July - the beginning of October) are prohibited:
- vegetables and spices - celery, carrots, parsley, eggplant, all kinds of peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, mustard, horseradish, radishes, rutabaga, variousvarieties of cabbage, lettuce
- melon - watermelon, melon, pumpkin, cucumber, squash.
- vegetable oil (sunflower, corn), mayonnaise, halva, kozinaki, seeds, ketchup
- herbal, medicinal preparations herbal-based (containing chamomile, pumpkin, chicory, dandelion, wormwood, and others.), Shampoos and cosmeticsmeans fruit with herbs and supplements.
mucous becomes more susceptible to infectious agents in the body of a healthy person, so frequently ill people is very important for a complete examination to rule out or confirm an allergic nature and adequate therapy.This type of allergy does not have the usual symptoms: itching, runny nose, or inflammation of the mucous.But the immune system is weakened due to illness, decreased performance, increased fatigue, can be frequent headaches.Treatment of latent allergies rather complicated.And, above all, it involves a thorough examination of blood to determine the chronic food intolerance.Indeed, colds and allergic reactions to the symptoms have much in common.But there are also the features.
If a cough or runny nose occur at the same time of the year - for example, when trees bloom or herb, it probably is allergic.But again, to confirm the diagnosis the doctor can only.Discharge from the nose with a cold have a greenish-yellow tint, and for allergies, they are transparent.If the eyes are red and watery - is most likely a viral disease.If these features is added and itchy eyes - an allergic reaction.Sore throat are typical only for the common cold, but unpleasant itching is related to allergies.Furthermore, the temperature during viral infection is usually increased.Different and duration of symptoms of both diseases.With a cold - 5-7 days (with complications - up to two weeks).Allergies can also take several months - until then, until it is removed the allergen.