Asparagus officinalis - a perennial plant that belongs to the family of asparagus and reaches a height of up to six meters.The plant has numerous, naked and heavily branched stems.Blossoms small greenish-yellow flowers in June and July.But fruits Asparagus officinalis red berries.It is found throughout this herb meadows, among shrubs, rarely you can find it in the sand.Asparagus is cultivated as a vegetable and for decorative purposes are used to decorate rooms and bouquets.And only a few people know that these beautiful red berries - a real panacea for many diseases.Asparagus officinalis is used in folk medicine for a long time significantly, mainly used rhizomes with roots, thanks to its unique composition.The Asparagus officinalis rhizomes are nutrients such as asparagine, an essential oil, carotene, steroidal saponins, carbohydrates, coumarin, vitamins, ascorbic and nicotinic acid, xanthine alkaloids and fizalin.The young shoots in large quantities contains nicotinic acid.
In folk medicine, the dos
Many herbalists recommend Asparagus officinalis used for diseases of the kidneys and bladder, prostate diseases, cardiac and renal edema, cerebral atherosclerosis.In folk medicine, Asparagus officinalis is used in cardiac weakness and pain in the heart, increased heartbeat, edema, hypertension, epilepsy, convulsions, diseases of internal organs such as the spleen and liver.It is recommended to take into jaundice, cirrhosis, rheumatism and skrofeleze, gout, prostate cancer, diabetes, kidney stones and bladder, allergic reactions in the body, acne, eczema, hemorrhoids and impotence.
acute and chronic nephritis asparagus juice is recommended to take the drug in its pure form with the addition of sugar.
Asparagus officinalis in folk medicine
- as a diuretic and choleretic agent.1 tbsproots and rhizomes in the ground form brewed cup of boiling water and cook on low heat under the lid closed for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and insist 1:00.After straining take the resulting broth 1/4 cup three times a day for half an hour before meals.
- As an anti-inflammatory for inflammation of the gallbladder and liver.Take 1 tsproots, young shoots and herbs, mix and insist 2 hours in a glass of boiling water, then strain and take 15 ml every 2 hours during the day.
- When impotence is recommended fresh berries asparagus drug in quantities of five pieces that insist overnight in a cup of boiling water and take 1-2 tbspevery 3-4 hours.
- When pyelitis, cystitis and severe swelling prepare the collection.To collect the needed 3 of the roots of asparagus, the same strawberry leaves forest, grass root letters and sorrel horse 1 part.Herbs are mixed together, 2 tablespoons brewedcollection in two cups of water, boil and simmered for 30 minutes under the lid closed.Take a fee should be for half a cup for 10 minutes before meals 3-4 times a day.
- If acne and eczema is recommended to brew 1 tablespoonberries Asparagus officinalis cup of boiling water for 20-30 minutes and strain.The resulting infusion wash your face morning and evening.When treating eczema diseased place several times a day, using a cotton swab dipped in tincture.
contraindications to the use of Asparagus officinalis has.However, it is necessary to apply it with caution, especially inside, people suffering from allergies.