bradycardia - a disease in which the heart rate is reduced, is quite dangerous pathology in which appropriate treatment is necessary, as well as folk remedies used to treat bradycardia.It is believed that when the moment comes less than 60 contractions of the heart muscle, it is possible to speak of a certain deviation, in healthy people the heart rate - 60-80 per minute.However, this figure is not always a straightforward, as some athletes, for example, the heart rate may be lower than 50 beats per minute, and it will be the norm.
Why folk remedies, along with the means of medication, so important for the treatment of bradycardia?In severe pathology is quite possible the development of heart failure, that person can be deadly.Often, in instances when the heart rate below 40 bpm, one needs to set the pacemaker otherwise possibly fatal.However, even in temperate bradycardia when the heart rate is in the range of from 40 to 60 beats per minute, in spite of the fact that pronounced heart problems arise, o
What are the main causes of sinus bradycardia heart?
Firstly, the most frequently disrupted the right atrium of the heart due to age-related changes;
Secondly, bradycardia often develops as a complication in comparison with other existing cardiac pathologies, such as ischemic heart disease, myocardial infarction, with the presence of coronary atherosclerosis.
The third factor is provoking the disease for a long stay in the cold regions, living in poorly heated room, is able to develop the illness as a result of frostbite.
Fourth, it happens that the aetiology appears as a symptom of another disease, for example, it becomes a sign of the presence of a brain tumor, meningitis, brain hemorrhage.Bradycardia in such cases develops due to high intracranial pressure.
Fifthly, bradycardia may indicate that the human body is subjected to poisoning (e.g., nicotine, lead), however, in this case, in addition to the ailment are identified, and other signs of poisoning.
Finally, other causes of bradycardia include the use of certain medications, usually from heart disease, the illness is often diagnosed in adolescents, people seeking to lose weight through starvation.The main symptom is dizziness, bradycardia, with frequent attacks, measure the pulse.Dizziness may be accompanied by loss of consciousness, often with bradycardia observed chest pain, blood pressure stable.Another sign of bradycardia - fatigue, weakness, general fatigue, reduced physical activity.
treatment of heart disease is carried out with the help of a physician, but to maintain the heart muscle, as well as to increase the efficiency of drugs taken at the same time is recommended and treatment of folk remedies.
1. For the preparation of the national anti-bradycardia need to prepare 10 lemons and 10 heads of garlic - an amount required for a full course of treatment.Lemons put in a pot, pour boiling water for a short time by holding for 1 minute, drain the water, squeeze the juice from the fruit.Grind into mush or finely chopped garlic, add to this mass of 1 kg of liquid honey, mix all ingredients.Put in a glass jar, put in a dark place, leave for 1.5-2 weeks.Take 1 time per day 1-2 tablespoons, put in your mouth and gradually dissolving, before applying you must stir.Take before meals for 3 months.
2. Assemble the spring to the top of the branches of young pine trees, for the preparation of medicines will need 60 g per 300 ml of vodka.Mix and put in a dark place, let stand for 10 days.After cooking, take 1 tspfor 30 min.before meals, three times a day.
3. To reduce symptoms of bradycardia is useful to take the following measures: 50 g of yarrow pour water (0.5 L), boil, cook for 15 minutes.Then let stand a means for 1 h., Filter, take 3 times a day for 1 tablespoon
4. Dried leaves of black currant measure at 2 teaspoon, pour into a thermos, add in the same inflorescence 2 teaspoons sage, sainfoin inflorescence 2 tsp finely chopped tea kopeechnik (rhizomes) 1 teaspoon, pour boiling water (1 cup) to close, let stand for 12 hours. Strain through cheesecloth folded in four, squeeze raw materials, increase the volume of the resulting infusion of boiled water to 200 ml.Split tool into several parts and have a drink in one day.Course of treatment 1 week, then you must take a break of 4-5 days, repeat.
5. is well known that in various diseases of the heart is very useful hawthorn, which can be successfully used to treat bradycardia.For this you will need a tincture of hawthorn fruit, which can be prepared independently, Gulf dried berries in an amount of 10 grams of alcohol (100 mL), and allowing to stand for 1.5-2 weeks.Take this remedy must be diluted with water: 1 tablespoon10 drops of water infusions, 3 times a day.
6. Red wine (1 liter) pour into an enamel pan, boil for 10 min., Then pour the ground here fennel seeds (50 g), boiled for 10 minutes, cool, pour into a bottle.Take 3 times a day for 1 tablespoonbefore meals for two weeks, repeated after 10 days interval.