Honey has always been extremely useful and tasty product.In folk medicine, it is widely used as an independent therapeutic agent and as an ingredient for many recipes.Everyone knows about the healing properties of honey, but few people think about the negative aspects of its use.To find out what may be dangerous to the health of honey, it is necessary to know the composition of the product and its origin.
Honey in diabetes
Caloric content of honey is about 300 kcal.The main components of honey are carbohydrates and water.100 g of sweet product contains more than 80 grams of carbohydrates in the form of sugars: fructose, glucose, sucrose, maltose and others.Simple monosaccharides are quickly digested and replenish energy reserves of the body, so the honey is effective in exhaustion, anemia or a weakened state after illness.But for the same reason honey for diabetic patients can harm by increasing the concentration of glucose in the blood and putting a serious strain on the liver.Special care shoul
allergy to honey
allergenicity high level - this is another reason why the medical health can be dangerous.Most susceptible to allergies young children, as well as asthma and allergic rhinitis.The properties of the sweet product of the composition of honey depends on the flowers and compliance screening technology honey.Absolutely pure honey, which includes only collected from one plant nectar that does not happen.Near the honey plants can grow various herbs, which are also processed by bees.Therefore, in the composition, such as buckwheat, or clover honey sage will be present a small amount of honey mixed herbs or any other plants growing nearby.An allergic reaction is not only a part of the proteins of honey and pollen and bee collected from flowers, which can get into the honey for not observing the process.Allergy can never be sure that the purchased honey does not contain elements that cause food intolerance.
Besides pollen allergy can cause residues of chemicals that are processed hives, as well as other impurities that enter into the product as a result of violations of sanitation.Like all living beings, bees can match, so their treatment applied drugs, including antibiotics and that also affects the properties of honey and increases its potential allergenicity.Most importantly, what can be dangerous for people with allergies Honey, this excessive use of the product.Allergy symptoms appear after half an hour in the form of redness, swelling of the airways and skin, discharge from the eyes and nose, rash, nausea.If time does not provide expert assistance, can occur anaphylactic shock, and in the most severe cases, even death.
It is believed that the most powerful allergen is adulterated honey, which is produced from sugar.When heated sugar synthesized dangerous substance - hydroxymethylfurfural, provoking not only allergies, but also cancer.
honey is not to become a dangerous product, it is enough to make a sample, that is to hold a drop of honey in the mouth, or put it on the inner surface of the elbow for a few minutes.When the manifestation of allergic reaction you need to rinse your mouth with plenty of water, wash the skin with honey hand and, of course, reject this honey.It is important to understand that in case of medical health dangerous not only when it is used, but when used as a cosmetic.And even in the absence of symptoms of allergy doctors recommend limiting intake of 150 g of honey a day to a cure does not become a poison.
way, referring to the "poisonous honey," often cited as an example, the southern plant rhododendron honey which cause poisoning of the body.Interestingly, the honey collected from poisonous herbs: henbane, hemlock, foxglove, does not contain toxic substances and can be used as food.
Poor quality honey
Knowing what can be dangerous honey, experts advise to buy it only from trusted manufacturers.First of all, you need to protect yourself from the honey collected in areas of high radiation or in the fields treated with hazardous pesticides.
significantly affects the quality of honey, when the manufacturer melts crystallized product to give it a fresh honey.Not a lot of benefits and immature honey.If beekeepers pump out the honey before it is ripe, and the bees will seal the cell, then this product will soon exfoliate, undergo fermentation, the result will be a sour smell of alcohol, and bad taste.To honey for health not be malicious, it is not necessary to purchase a product of dubious quality, at too low a price and a random seller.