Everyone tends to look attractive, many are willing to get rid of external flaws, defects.These include hemangiomas and spider veins.Removal of hemangiomas and spider veins - a fairly simple procedure.But if they are only cosmetic defects?
Let's start our conversation with hemangiomas.What it is?Hemangiomas are benign vascular formation.They result from improper development of blood vessels even in human embryonic period.
Hemangiomas are not just a cosmetic defect, but a disease that can lead to unpleasant consequences for health.
Hemangiomas - is the most common tumor in infants.They usually appear shortly after birth, during the first few weeks of life.As it grows hemangiomas grow in size, however, any discomfort usually do not deliver.
danger of these benign tumors is that they can grow into and thereby disrupt the adjacent organs.Sometimes growing hemangiomas become a cause of anemia.
According to statistical estimates, benign vascular tumors observed in almost every tenth bab
When hemangiomas should consult a doctor.The specialist should conduct a survey and determine whether it is expedient removal of hemangiomas.Sometimes benign vascular tumors disappear on their own, without medical intervention.
Removing hemangiomas shown in the following cases:
• If the tumor is actively growing.In the absence of growth or reduction of hemangiomas is not necessary to remove it.
• If the tumor is close to the senses, or genitals.
• If a hemangioma causes psychological discomfort, a person has complexes about their appearance.
Removal of hemangiomas is contraindicated in:
• autoimmune diseases;
• acute diseases;
• uncompensated diabetes;
• exacerbations of chronic diseases;
• psychiatric disorders.
How to remove hemangiomas?There are several ways:
• surgically removed.Typically, this method is used when necessary to remove large hemangioma, germ deep inside the body.
• Removal of the laser.During the operation, the laser beam "vaporizes" benign tumor.The procedure is painless, does not require touching healthy tissue and is today considered the most effective.
• Electrocoagulation.Tumor processed electric current of high frequency.In this method has a serious drawback - the high probability of re-occurrence of hemangiomas.
• Cryosurgery.Hemangioma is destroyed with the help of liquid nitrogen.At the site of the tumor remains sore, sometimes forming scars.Cryodestruction used mainly to remove hemangiomas small.
• Radiation therapy.Used to remove hemangiomas subcutaneous adipose tissue and skin.
• sclerotherapy.Patients in the damaged vessel injections of special preparations, blocking blood flow.The procedure for removing subcutaneous hemangiomas, but it has a significant drawback - the risk of thrombosis deeper vessels.
When you remove benign vascular tumors local anesthesia.In the case of laser treatments of anesthesia is required.
Removing spider veins
spider veins are called local expansion of small subcutaneous vessels.For human health, they are not dangerous, but signal the existence of problems in the body.Therefore, the appearance of spider veins is better to consult a doctor and undergo a medical examination.
main methods of removing spider veins:
• laser therapy.
most effective and painless spider veins removed by laser.This method is the only side effect - a small chance of redness of the skin at the site of impact.After completion of the redness fades pretty quickly.
care after removal of hemangiomas vascular depends on what method is used by the doctor.If the patient underwent cryotherapy, the remaining on-site operation wounds heal within 3-4 weeks.After laser treatment usually leaves no traces.
Once deleted, spider veins and hemangiomas, experts advise to give up in the sun, not to steam the skin at the place where the surgery was performed.