very important and is widely used in medicine, the drug is licorice.Licorice root health is simply irreplaceable as an excellent anti-inflammatory, expectorant, helps with many ailments.Licorice root is known for thousands of years, it is successfully used to restore the health of the person in certain situations, moreover, licorice is sometimes used in the food industry.Sweet root - so still sometimes called licorice because it tastes like sugar, and even sweeter.Licorice root and licorice, it is a traditional remedy in oriental medicine, but modern Western doctors have successfully used this plant for the treatment of many diseases in their patients, and the application range of this tool is extremely wide, from colds to diseases of internal organs.
sometimes quite strange to realize that most people not only do not know how to use licorice root, but does not know that in nature there is a plant.It is surprising that in pharmacology licorice root is one of the most common ingredients in the manufactu
Licorice root has traditionally been used for the preparation of drugs for the treatment of disorders of the digestive system, of course, most of the plant is used in combination with other medicinal means.Make good use of licorice for pain in the abdomen, to get rid of heartburn, to speed up metabolism, which is especially important during weight loss.With the help of funds on the basis of this plant can significantly reduce the craving for sweet, fatty foods, which is also very important for those who want to reduce your weight.Because licorice root has the ability to strengthen the immune defense of the body, it is very successfully used as a preventive measure, as being an antioxidant, and is used as a means of preventing cancer.
In some cases, efficient use of licorice root?
1. Asthma, cough, upper respiratory tract infection. An excellent expectorant, licorice root are often prescribed to people suffering from bouts of coughing, which occurs for various reasons, mainly due to various infections.It is a traditional remedy used to treat cough for a long time, and the positive effect of its application is obvious.
2. aphthous stomatitis. conducted experiments in recent years suggest that in many cases the licorice root is quite effective in the treatment of stomatitis.For this purpose, normally used mouthrinse liquorice infusion diluted in a quantity of water.
3. Skin diseases. particularly well proven this plant in the treatment of eczema, it reduces redness, itching, swelling, used as a component in gels and ointments.
4. Ulcer. the treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer medications are used, which include licorice root.In addition, this plant is used for the treatment of gastric diseases and other, usually in combination with herbs such as chamomile, peppermint etc.
sale licorice root is found in various forms, most commonly is implemented in the form of a syrup, as well as in dry form, dosed in special bags.Here are some recipes for how to use licorice root for different illnesses:
1. infusion usually does not cause much difficulty, if the licorice root is used in dosage bags must be in an enamel container to brew 3 pcs.boiling water (1 cup), cover, let stand for 20 minutes.It is used by a physician, taking into account the individual tolerance, as well as taking into account the severity of the disease.Adults take tincture 3 times a day for half an hour before meals for 1/3 of the total, children are given 3 times a day for half an hour before meals for 1 tsp- 1 tbsp
2. widely used licorice syrup as an expectorant, cough, to improve the general condition, strengthen the body's immunity.Syrup tastes sweet, its color - from brown to brown, it includes licorice, sugar syrup, alcohol.In diabetes, the syrup of licorice root can replace sugar.Prescribed by a doctor, taken by mouth, the course of treatment - 10 days.Adults ½ cup water 1 des.l., children to ¼ cup water 1 teaspoon for children up to 2 years 1-2 drops of diluted syrup des.l.water.
3. To prepare the broth will need shredded licorice root.This tool is very effective in treating various inflammations of the skin, using broth compresses, lotions.It is necessary to take 1 tbspminced raw pour boiling water (1 cup), to determine in a water bath, simmer 30 minutes.Cool at room temperature for 10 min., Then strain through a cheesecloth, folded in four.Squeeze raw materials directly into the broth.Used in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases by a physician: adults 2 tbsphalf an hour before meals 4 times a day for children (depending on age) 1 tsp1 tbsp3 times a knock half an hour before a meal.It is not recommended to exceed the dosage of the application of preparations on the basis of licorice root.